Let’s be honest, gaucho pants are quite fabulous, but if you’re not careful they can definitely give off a disheveled look that can make you appear larger, especially if you are “hippy” like me. I had to find a way to overcome this barrier because I love this style of pants so much! They are so chic and sophisticated, and most of all comfortable. So today I am going to share 5 tips on how to wear the gaucho style.
1) A monochrome look will streamline the body for a sleeker appearance. Rocking one color always makes you appear more toned and thinner overall.
2) Try wearing a strappy heel or classic pumps to take this look from day to night. Heels always give your body a natural lift.
3) Make sure that your gauchos are the correct length for your height. They should fall right above your ankles.
4) Avoid wearing oversized tops with this style. You will appear unproportioned and larger. Opt for a fitted style of shirt, and if you don’t like close fitting tops, you can always add a vest like I did.
5) Have fun with color and prints!
Let me know how you style your wide leg or gaucho pants!