As an educator, it is important to maximize your wardrobe with pieces that you can mix-and-match! Educators are overworked and underpaid, so it is important to invest in quality pieces that you can style in many different ways. I teamed up with Lane Bryant to create a teacher lookbook, and I’m excited to show you how I plan to mix it up as the new school year begins. All you need is a couple of wardrobe staples that you can style in many different ways!
*This post was sponsored by Lane Bryant
There are a few basic pieces that I think every educator needs in their wardrobe to make your life more functional and easy. It is important for you to be comfortable, stylish, and professional in the classroom and the pieces that I selected are perfect for that! Due to the fact that we work with students, overall our wardrobe will be business casual.
Here are the 7 Lane Bryant pieces that I’m wearing that you can mix-and-match with ease:
1) Lane Bryant Floral Duster | A duster is a must-have always. You can layer them over you favorite pencil skirts, dresses, and cargo pants.
2) Lane Bryant Ponte Midi Skirt | Everyone needs a midi skirt…period! You will love mixing and matching these skirts with every top and duster in your closet.
3) Lane Bryant smooth obi belt | I’m currently adding a ton of belts to my wardrobe. I love to pair them with my cardigans and tops. Belts instantly give your outfit a chic look.
4) Lane Bryant Cotton Cami | I wear my camis with everything! You can pair this layering top with all of your light sweaters and dusters. They are also great to pair with tops that may be a little too low-cut for a professional work environment.
5) Lane Bryant Studded Flats | Every teacher needs a couple of pairs of comfortable stylish flats. I don’t know how any educator can be effective in the classroom strutting around in heels.
6) Lane Bryant Softest Chino | I love how casual these pants look, yet there are still appropriate for educational environments. They are super stretchy and comfortable, and I think you will love them!
7) Lane Bryant Camo V-neck Pull-over | I love a light-weight knit that you can layer or wear alone. I love this trendy pullover because it features a camo print and you can pair it with everything.
I hope this lookbook helps to inspire your teacher wardrobe this year! Teaching may not be the easiest job, but you can be comfortable and fabulous while doing it! What will you be wearing this year?