Many years ago I was an Avon representative, but I stopped to focus on my other hobbies. Now I’m back with Avon, and I am excited to try out all of the products because I love makeup. Today, I’m reviewing the Avon Ultra Color Indulgence lipsticks and let me start by saying that I love the gel formula that they are constructed with! These lipsticks are lightweight, creamy, and wax-free. I find them to be super moisturizing and if you have dry cracked lips like me you will enjoy the wearing experience of these lipsticks. They have a shiny finish and are very reminiscent of the Mac Lustre lipsticks, without the higher price tag.
From Left to Right: Honey Flower, Day Lily, Orchid Petal, Poppy Pink, Red Tulip
Red Tulip lipstick (blue based red)
Day Lily lipstick (soft pink)
Poppy Pink lipstick (bright blue based pink)
Orchid Petal lipstick (light bubble-gum pink)
Honey Flower lipstick (pink based nude)
paired with Avon Glimmerstick lipliner in Chocolate
- Great color payoff (the brighter the color, the stronger the pigmentation)
- Smoothing and moisturizing
- Easy to apply and comfortable to wear
- The lipstick can wear up to 4-5 hours, but you will have to reapply the lipstick after drinking or eating (which is fine with me).
- Sometimes with gel lipsticks, you may find that they smear-just use a lip liner and this will help if you have that issue.
- The packaging is plastic but looks very slim and sleek.
Overall, I would give these lipsticks a rating of 8 out of 10 because I don’t have to worry about moisturizing my lips before application. This is huge for us dry lip girls! I can just throw it on and go and that is priceless! I highly recommend that you give them a try, and you can purchase them from my Avon Store for $9 – you can’t beat that! Let me know if there are any Avon products that you would like me to review.